anyway, there're already too much things on my mind.. I have no choice but to learn to forget..
I've done my best.. I wanted revenge.. but in the end, I still did not do anything to you at all.. Cause I know there is God, and God will take care of it for me. You hurt me, you hit me.. I forgave you again and again.. Silly me thinks that loving you would change everything.. In fact, I'm wrong..
You're the third and last guy I'll ever love~ Life goes on.. but still.. memories will always be here with me, in my heart.. My love for you, will never change..
Rest assured.. You won't ever see me again.. Cause I'll be going somewhere far away from you.. 你想見我都唔會再見到既啦!If you're in Perth, I will leave Perth.. Anyways, L.A is still the place where I belong.. You're outta my life =]
Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.
Attached.. to God. D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
God
He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!
My Family
I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!
iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!
Yearns ♥
♥ Wants
- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)