<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3096604913839969094?origin\x3dhttp://destinyandpromises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 9, 2010 ♥
♥ <$BlogItemDate-Time$>

Finally! Just finished showering..
It's actually a really good day today! Learned lots of things about Personality and Emotions in my Organization Behavior class today! It's the only chapter I understand the most I guess..
Well, the class won't be that boring with Weiyi around HAHAHA!
anyways, the lecturer is quite funny today.. while Weiyi and I were writing down what the lecturer said today, he suddenly came to our table and talked to us in his loud BOOMING voice! At first, we thought that he's gonna reprimand us or something.. But, he actually said that if we are copying down what he said, raise our hands so that he will know, and he will slow down! HAHA funny isn't it!
Right after our 20 mins break, and when the lecture continues on and half way through, he suddenly came up to our table again and with his BOOMING voice.. he actually shocked us.. cause we thought we did something wrong again..
But apparently, no.. He was praising us.. He said: You both girls are really determine.. I'm glad to have you both in my class.. I'm sure you'll have a bright future ahead of you! Continue on with this good work!"

LOL!!!

oh well, even though he's really strict at times and totally naggy, I find him kinda fatherly haha..

anyways, I've got a good news to say! The hurt, is getting lesser and lesser each day =]
and I guess in no time, I'll be able to totally forget him!

Alright! That's all for today =] Gotta get my ass off to bed!
Night peeps!



Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.

Attached.. to God.
D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

God He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!

My Family I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!

iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!

Yearns ♥
♥ Wants

- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings





Flyaways ♥
♥ heartaching leavings

Phoenix!
Vivien!
Rey!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!

Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010