<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3096604913839969094?origin\x3dhttp://destinyandpromises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 ♥
♥ <$BlogItemDate-Time$>

FUCK! I'm getting sicker and sicker each day
Didn't sleep much at all.. and fucking MDIS admins services are so FUCKED UP!! I mean, school has started for more than 2 weeks already.. and they still do not have the new students records.. WTF!!

I have to hand in my fucking assignment like today and still couldn't get into any shitty Blackboard.. been telling the coordinator for more than how many fucking times already.. WTH.. coming to this school is definitely a wrong decision.. Should have tried to get into SIM

too much things on my mind right now.. forgive and forget.. cause I know, one day, my 真命天子 will appear right in front of me.. I just have to wait patiently thats all.. 我最愛既人,傷我最深!I can't possibly get myself hurt again.. I've been through too much pain and suffering..

Sometimes I just feels like giving up my life.. 3 failed relationships.. and the third one's the most hurt..

Sigh~



Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.

Attached.. to God.
D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

God He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!

My Family I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!

iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!

Yearns ♥
♥ Wants

- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings





Flyaways ♥
♥ heartaching leavings

Phoenix!
Vivien!
Rey!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!

Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010