<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3096604913839969094?origin\x3dhttp://destinyandpromises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 11, 2010 ♥
♥ <$BlogItemDate-Time$>

Fundamentals of Information Technology.
Quite an interesting subject.
BUT, lecturer's Indian accent is TOO strong, he speaks TOO soft, he writes TOO messy..
HOWEVER! I kinda pity him. CUZ.....
THOSE FUCKING IDIOT AH BENGS ARE FUCKING BULLYING HIM!!! AND BEING FUCKING RUDE TO HIM!! AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE IS THAT I COULDN'T HEAR A SINGLE FUCKING WORD HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!
*calming down~*

Can anyone image spelling USB thumb-drive into USP thump-drive?? I mean this is what everyone knows!

Anyways, I wonder..... WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?? WHY AM I SUCHA FUCKING RETARD???

The first time he hits me, I should've broken up with him!! WHY DID I EVER FORGIVE HIM?? Why did I get so soft-hearted when he kneeled down and begged me for forgiveness?? I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DUMP HIM!!!

AND NOW, HE IS TREATING THIS BREAK UP AS NOTHING AND KEPT ON TALKING TO ME!! WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS???

anyway, this kinda people like him, will have retribution sooner or later! WELL, we shall just wait and see! (:



Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.

Attached.. to God.
D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

God He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!

My Family I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!

iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!

Yearns ♥
♥ Wants

- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings





Flyaways ♥
♥ heartaching leavings

Phoenix!
Vivien!
Rey!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!

Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010