<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3096604913839969094?origin\x3dhttp://destinyandpromises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 8, 2010 ♥
♥ <$BlogItemDate-Time$>

I'm super duper tired today! Just came back home from school.. Oh well, woke up early in the morning just for the school's orientation.. BUT!! what the heck!! sat in the lecture room for 2 hours and nobody came in to brief us at all!!!

6 hours straight of class.. same subject, same lecturer.. BORING! and the reason is because that lecturer lectures us then he will switched topic to his own life.. NO LINK at all!! OMG..

The worst thing is, he and I broke up last night!! Right before my school starts!! >.< Even though it kinda hurts.. but at least, it doesn't hurt as much as when he abuses me! Will be changing the blog skin real soon.. well, not exactly the skin.. just those pictures.. Will change them when I'm free.. I totally too tired to blog anymore.. Gonna go sleep soon and wake up early tomorrow morning to do my revision and then meet my friends for lunch in school =] Adios!



Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.

Attached.. to God.
D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

God He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!

My Family I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!

iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!

Yearns ♥
♥ Wants

- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings





Flyaways ♥
♥ heartaching leavings

Phoenix!
Vivien!
Rey!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!

Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010