It hurts.. it really hurts a lot.. no matter how much I wanted to forget you, I can't.. Why do you keep appearing in front of me? Why?
All I only want right now is to continue on with my life, in happy mood every single day.. I wanted to accept new people into my life.. and yet, you are there obstructing me to accept anybody new.. What changed you? I should have stopped you from smoking that.. but I didn't.. in fact, I joined you instead.. Was it because of that which resulted you to changed into someone we all don't recognized anymore? Or was it because you wanted me to feel 難過?
Ever since you started being abusive towards me, I have never blamed you.. But myself.. How I wished that op would go unsuccessful~ Then, I wouldn't have to live in pain.. Wanting to forget you.. but I can't.. Have been lying to myself all these while..
The pain is excruciating.. Who could bring me out of this pain? Who could take the pain away from me? Who could make me forget you and start all over again? I wonder..
Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.
Attached.. to God. D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
God
He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!
My Family
I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!
iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!
Yearns ♥
♥ Wants
- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)