Went shopping with mom and dad today.. Bought a slimming cream xD dad paid for it hahaha!! at least I can finally have something for slimming down~
Bought a new water bottle for myself and little sis~ Threw her old bottle away.. cause its not that easy to clean and its not that good as well.. so.. yeah~
Went to CK, and helped mom chose 2 new clothes!! and she looks damn nice in those HAHAHA~ but we both also decided to go back to Chinatown to get beads and pearls to design the new clothes that mom has bought~ gonna make it more unique =]
anyways, i gotta get my ass back to studying already.. school is starting tomorrow~ sigh~
Adios!
P.S I'm just so lazy to post the reunion dinner pictures here.. If you wanna see, go on to my facebook to take a look =]
Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.
Attached.. to God. D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
God
He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!
My Family
I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!
iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!
Yearns ♥
♥ Wants
- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)