<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3096604913839969094?origin\x3dhttp://destinyandpromises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 5, 2010 ♥
♥ <$BlogItemDate-Time$>

Went to MDIS today >.< so I guess, I'll have to suffer in Singapore for another 6 horrible months before I can go back to where I belong~

School will be officially starting next week for me.. Diploma in Accounting.. FINALLY! I get to study something I've always been longing for =]=] Lucky me, almost all my classes starts in the late afternoon and ends in the evening HAHA.. I can get to sleep more!

The most troublesome thing about this school is that, the timetable changes every single week!! >.< Have to keep myself updated about those ARGH!

Sheesh~ I miss baby la.. It's been more than 2 months since I last saw him.. >.< But, at least I can get to see and talk to him in MSN and Skype HAHA..

HOWEVER, baby always bullies me *sobsob* *sniffsniff* But, I don't really care HAHA.. cause I know he loves me that's why he always bullies me xDxD anyways, changed the blog link.. cause baby says he is too lazy to blog.. so, it'll only be me doing the blogging.. SO SAD right?

寶寶我錫使你! HAHAHA



Isabella ♥
♥ The Lady.

Attached.. to God.
D.O.B. 10th January Presents please!

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover
I love you forever, forever is over
We used to kiss all night, but now it's just a bar fight
Don't call me crying, say hello and good bye~

Adores ♥
♥ Loves

God He is the King of all kings!
Always there for me whenever i fell and He is always forgiving me!

My Family I thank God that I have such a good family.
I thank God that I have such good parents.
They were there for me when I needed them!

iPhone
Cause.. Whenever I am bored in class, I can play with it LOL!!

Yearns ♥
♥ Wants

- TRUE LOVE!!!
- Lose weight!
- Get good marks in my studies!
- Go back to US, LA (hoping that you'll go with me and be there for me forever)

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings





Flyaways ♥
♥ heartaching leavings

Phoenix!
Vivien!
Rey!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!
Flyaway!

Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2010 ` March 2010 ` April 2010